Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Smile the world is only as good as you perceive it

Wow, I know, two post in one day. What is he thinking.

I just wanted to say that I had a great day. I got a report thats been bugging me done at work. I saw this guy running down the street, the smile on his face made me smile, so I had to get online and thank him for that. I smiled when I got finished with the report. Just before I left work today, I got a text message from a cute guys, made me smile some more. So when I got home and changed my oil, the oil plug needed to be replace, instead of being upset, it gave me a great reason to take my other car for a spin. Got home, finished with the oil change, took the car for a drive to make sure there was no leaks, and the car just happened to turn into Culvers, I smiled the whole way home with a double scoop of ice cream in my right hand.

Thanks for listening and to that one special person in my life who knows and loves Culvers, NA na na na boo boo.

Kris

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! It just HAPPENED to turn into Culvers. Don't you hate when that happened? Some people wished they even HAD a Culvers for our cars to just turn into.

    ReplyDelete