Monday, January 28, 2013

Where have I been

Well it has been brought to my attention that for the last few months I have been absent from the bogasphere. For that I am truly sorry, I know and understand that I have four followers that really like to read my blog. So I had an excellent holiday season this year, got to spend both Thanksgiving and Christmas with my family in Michigan. Everyone up there is doing great. I won't get into it with too much detail since almost everyone that reads my blog was there for those days. I don't really have any thing going on in the department of relationships right now. Unfortunately I keep myself so busy all the time that it distracts me from trying to approach the subject of relationships. I don't know why I do it. I don't think I am afraid of being in a relationship, I guess I still don't know how to approach it. I am getting better though, I am introducing myself an trying to say HI and have more conversations online. I met this really nice guy (or so I thought) I one of my dating websites. He is only about 20 minutes away, so our conversations online quickly progressed to trying to meet up with each other. I got his phone number, we text back and forth a few times, and every attempt I made to meet up something came up. Not on my end, it was on his end, he had school, or work or something, I don't know, finally he stopped texting me. Too bad, he was cute and into photography. The funny thing was that on his online profile, he put in his headline "No Bullshit, No Lies". Oh well, I will keep plugging away, attempting to make more contacts. They say that a lot of relationships develop with co-workers, but the field of work I am in, probably wouldn't have anything develop. This next week is going to be exciting, so keep facebook on the ready. I am travelling down to Florida on Wednesday night and Thursday to go to a Professional Bowling Tournament. I am going to be able to stay with my Aunt and Uncle down in the Villages, and have decided to make a little vacation of it. I am going to bowl on Friday, Saturday, and hopefully Sunday. Then I am going to spend Monday and Tuesday down there with my Aunt and Uncle, then I will have to travel back on Wednesday. So I will keep everyone up to date on how my bowling adventure is going. This is a tournament of Non-Champions, so there won't be any huge names there, and anyone that has had a title in the last year, is not eligible. Well that is about all for now, it is well after midnight and I do have to work in the morning. Goodnight, Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment