Monday, June 10, 2013

Hello bloggers.  Got a discussion topic for you all tonight.

So, some of you know that I have been in nowhere WV for just over a week now.  It has been great knowing that I am finally making more than my typical salary during this job.  It will help out greatly for a project I am working on involving a V8 in my Miata.  But that is not the real topic of discussion for tonight, more of a side note, and a little background for the discussion.

Yesterday we had a day off.  We did some shopping around and I did some geocaching, pretty much taking whatever opportunity we had to enjoy the little time we have had off in the past week.  When i got back to the hotel yesterday evening there was a new night manager at the front desk.  I didn't think much of it at first, but when i went to do laundry I had to get some change.  I got up to the desk and noticed his pride bracelet, along with pride ring on his finger.  I was happy to see someone else wearing one of the bracelets.  I kind of made no effort to hide my bracket, well...actually I made ever intention for him to see it.  I am sure that he did.

So here is the topic of discussion.  The reason that I wear the bracelet so proudly is that I am shy, and would love to be approached by a cute guy because he saw my bracelet.... Well I guess the only problem with that is, i think the guy at the desk was thinking the same way.  So ultimately we exchanged the necessary conversation to complete our required operations, I went about my own way.  This led me to think.  how does one shy guy approach  another shy guy.  It is obvious that wearing the pride jewellery he wants to be notice by other guys. but it doesn't help when neither one of us uses an opportunity that has presented itself.

What do you all think..... How do I become more bold and straight forward with guys...

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment