Sunday, June 13, 2010

I think it is all going to come out at work

So I think it finally happened. I think it is all going to come out at work. I was walking through Walmart earlier today when I came across one of the new guys going up the cache register. I was kind of in a hurray, and didn't think about what I was wearing, you see I had my necklace on, and it was hanging wide out in the open. He said Hey main, I replied Hey, and just kept walking, he was on the phone and I was in a hurray. I got up to the register and saw him walk by a couple of times. I think I have been found out by one of the new guys. Instead of running interference and trying to get him to stay quiet I am going to see what happens. Its about time anyway.

Well I am sure I will have some more blogs in the near future, I will let you all know what is going on.

Kris

1 comment:

  1. Good for you man! You should totally just be yourself! Go for it! You're the only one stoppin ya.

    ReplyDelete