Thursday, February 24, 2011

I am not sure I fit in anymore

I am not sure I fit in at work anymore. It has been a rather rough week for me this week dealing with people. On of the guys I work with he has had a bad attitude towards me since the first day he started working there. I never knew why until this week. He is scared of me I think. He calls me gay all the time and I never deny it. So he doesn't like me because I don't deny it. Will I guess our differences will never be worked out, cause weather he thinks I am gay, or I come out and tell him I am gay, his attitude is going to be the same. So be it. So B. The only thing I have to you is FU. Thats it.

Now comes the other part of the week. One of the office ladies came in to my coworkers office and mine this morning starting out with, do you know what Obama did? She explained that Obama won't defend the marriage law or something like that she started going on about gay this and gay that, and how she thought there is no way that people were born gay, it is against the bible. That is where I almost stopped her. I wanted to ask here when she knew she was straight.

Well anyway I have pretty much figured out that there is no way I can even entertain the notion of coming out at work, already knowing how people act about homosexuality even when they don't know how close it is to them.

Anyway enough of this negative blog. I don't like them myself but some times things just need to be said.

Kris

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you have to deal with that! Especially somewhere that you have to spend so much of your time. I hate that anti gay mentality. It pisses me off! Who is your co-worker to judge or say that its right or wrong or what's going to happen? Argh! I just...I'm sorry. Ignorance makes me so damn mad sometimes! Be you dude! Be the inner frog and F the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete