Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Need to find me

Hi everyone, Well the two or three of you guys that read my blog.

Okay, I have said what I needed to say. The above text has been deleted, what I said was stuff I needed to say for the betterment of myself.

Now stuff that I want to say to everyone.

I am dealing with a lot of emotional things right now. Not sure where I fit in, Not sure where the future is going to take me, not sure of much right now. I feel as if I have been a drift on the sea of life for a while now, not really focused, just going where the current takes me. The problem is, I am stuck in an eddy. At times it looks like I am on the move, but wait a little while longer and I will be riding the current back to where I was. I need a sudden burst of wind to break me free of this eddy.

Wow, now I am getting really philosophical. Well hold on to your seats, its not over yet.

The other thing I am dealing with is God and Religion. Even though I always listen and love to listen to my Christan radio station. (WAY FM) little plug for them, they rock. I feel lost in my religion. I was brought up as a Presbyterian and still feel as if that is my denomination of choice. What I have a hard time with is, figure out where I fit in within a church setting. I really miss the fellowship of the church. I don't want to walk into a church "Hi its me aren't I fabulous", I don't think I need to disrupt things like that, but on the other hand I don't want keep myself closeted either. It is going to come out, I would rather people know from the start and get to know me for me, not for the guy that just came out. I know there are churches that present themselves as gay churches, but that is not what I really want. I don't want the focus on homosexuality, or even around it, but what I want is acceptance for the way I am, and given the right to worship the lord along side everyone else. After all we are all sinners in this world in one way or the other. (I know what I want to say in this space here, but I can't figure out how to put it into words right now. The rest of this thought is up to you guys.)

Well with all that being said, I will sign off.

Please post comments or thoughts about this posting.

Kris

P.S. I know there are a couple of my close family that read this blog, and are worried about me, please know that I will be okay. I just need to climb my way out of this valley, or blow my self out of this eddy. (anyone got a speed boat, that would help) I will be okay you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment