Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Its Christmas Time

Its almost Christmas. The skies have opened up, rain is coming down, lightning is flashing, and I can't even say its because I live in Florida. At least I am blessed so far with a mild winter in the mid south. It is getting closer and closer to my trip to MI for the winter shutdown at work and the Christmas holiday. I am so excited. I got a lot of great gifts for people this year, and I can't wait to see their faces when they open them up.

As for me, If you would of talked to me yesterday, I would of brought you down into a pit of depression, but its amazing what a difference a day can make. Don't get me wrong, I am still depressed a little, but I had a really good conversation with a cute friend in VA last night. We have been talking for many many years now, and he helped to cheer me up. I smiled every time I thought about him today. Thanks T. you are the light in my darkness.

Well the rest of this week is probably going to fly by. I have to do some water quality stuff on thursday, and a lot of reports to do by the end of the week, but if i get done early enough on friday, I can leave early to go to MI.

Well I am going to sign off for now, T. Just signed in, so I want to talk with him for a little while.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment