Tuesday, January 10, 2012

filler

I know, I know it has been a while. I figured I would log on to reflect a little on what happened last year. My parents seamed to accept that I was gay, I think they might of done that by the end of last year, but the conversations have been more relaxed this year. I was outed at work, which probably all and all was for the better. I don't have to try and be someone different at work. Well that was about it as far as that goes.

So far this year has been uneventful, but really it is only the 10th of January. I got out of work tonight and had to run out. As usual my bracelet came on as soon as I got to the car. I was at Lowes checking out when one of my coworkers got in line behind me. We got to talking and then I realized I had my bracelet on. I am not sure if the new guys at work know yet, but I am sure he does now. I am working with him the rest of the week so we will see what happens with the conversation. I m also working with Carlos this week, so that won't be a bad thing.

Well I will let you guys go, I have to get up at 5am.

Talk to you guys later.

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment