Tuesday, February 16, 2010

First Blog

Hello Bloggers,

As my first blog, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a 33 year old Commercial Diver, living in a small town in Western Kentucky. I am into scuba diving, geocaching, bowling, disc golf, golf, and a whole lot more.

This blog is going to be dedicated to my adventures and journey as I start to come out of the closet. So far so good. Everyone I have told have been real supportive of me, and my relationships with those people have only gotten better.

I don't want people I tell to say okay, good for you, and kind of skate around it and never talk about it. I love who I am and I have no problems talking to anyone about myself.

Well there it is my first blog. Hope you enjoyed, and I hope you will come back and continue to share my adventure with me.

1 comment:

  1. Life is what you make it! Screw those other people. If they can't support you, then you don't need them in your life!

    ReplyDelete