Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My friends wife knows

Well, I went to lunch with my friend B. we were talking, during lunch. He was telling me that his wife thinks I am queer. I laughed, and asked why that was. He said his wife heard the message I left him on my birthday to invite him to dinner. The message went as follows; "B I would like to cor-dually invite you to dinner at Tumbleweeds tonight." I guess the way I said it it was really soft spoken. She asked B who it was and he told her it was the guy you met at McDonalds the other day. She said, "you mean the one that was so soft spoken" He said yes, and he likes wine. I guess she said something like he must be queer. B was doing his best to defend me by saying something about having all these women falling all over me. LOL.

After he told me this I looked at him and said, its not the first time someone has called me queer and it won't be the last time. That was that, I think he was uncomfortable talking about it, and changed the subject. I think he is going to be the next person I tell, if for no other reason then to make his wife appear right. LOL.

Well that is it for today, I will keep up on this blog as more adventures unfold with one foot out of the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment