Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another friends girlfriend has me pegged.

So I was talking to another friend at lunch today, He told me that when his girlfriend met me at the Christmas party, she thought I was gay. I just laughed it off and said "oh really".

This brings me to a question that maybe someone else reading this could help me out with. If in the last couple of weeks, two separate friends have come up to me with a statement that their wife/girlfriend thinks I am gay, but not asking the question themselves directly to me. Do you think it is their way of trying to ask me if I am gay?

Please respond and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. yes, it's their way of asking without asking. it's not an easy thing for guys to just come right out and ask their friend.

    ReplyDelete