Sunday, July 18, 2010

Almost cought

Okay,

So at work there are a few people that I am really not sure if I want to know that I am gay. Of those the Ladies in the office are on the top of my list. While I am sure most of them would be cool with it, they are heavy Christians and just might not completely understand. But maybe I am not giving them enough credit. Well, today I was doing my laundry, and decided to go over to the dollar store to get some electrical tape and a water so I can start installing my new radio in my Fiero. I was in the checkout line and I hear this voice from behind me. Hey stranger, I turned to look and it was one of the office ladies. I said, "hi", trying not to turn all the way around, hoping she wouldn't get a glimpse of my necklace. So I probably was acting a little suspicious cause I wouldn't look her in the I. I paid for my stuff said goodbye and walked out of the store. when I got out to the car I looked into the mirror to see that my necklace was perfectly visible, but not sure if it can be seen over my collar from her height and angle.

I wonder though. If I were really that afraid of someone catching me, I wouldn't be wearing this necklace around town now would I.

O well we will see what happens, deep down I want the whole world to know so I can just be me.

Kris

1 comment:

  1. Just be you man! And you're right. I think you're right. I think deep down, you're ready to just be you to everyone. Embrace it! LoL!

    ReplyDelete