Thursday, July 1, 2010

So funny!

What a week,

So this week I have been on a mussel survey with 5 other guys from work. As usual the gay jokes get fired off, almost one after another, which I have come to expect and even enjoy. Today I fired one back that was so unexpected that Mountain Dew was being spit across the truck. We were talking about the aftermath of eating a 1 pound cheeseburger at Cheeseburger Cheeseburger tonight. Someone said something about it hurting coming out, then someone said except for Kris, it would just slide out. I laughed, and said I have had bigger. LOL that wasn't the funny part. C. Said that could be taken one of two ways. I said I know thats why I said it. That wasn't the funny part. Then I followed up with "thats why they call it a number two".

Okay if you aren't laughing by now, then you don't have a sense of humor, but if you are laughing by now, thanks, send me a comment about it.

TTFN
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment