Sunday, October 17, 2010

Saturday was a big day for me. There were three people I tried to tell on Monday, NCOD. Of those three people only one of them responded to my initial message. So of my friends from college called me on Wednesday to talk about it, but I was out of town on a job so I told him I would call him Saturday. So Saturday came around and we had a chance to talk about it. It took him completely off guard, which I found funny cause one of my other college friend new I was going to have this conversation with him one day. O well, it feels good to finally let the secret out of the bag, and he was cool with it.

Right after I hung up the phone the other friend I tried to tell on Monday text me. He had a feeling I was gay anyway.

I find it really interesting how one person can perceive a person one way and one can perceive them another way.

Kris

1 comment:

  1. Hey look at me! I'm family and it took ME by surprise. Of course, at the time that you told me I was just glad that you weren't trying to tell me I couldn't navigate the race with you. LoL! But yeah I never saw it coming. LoL!

    ReplyDelete