Monday, November 15, 2010

In some ways I feel the same way as Hanna Montana, Now when your done laughing..... okay are you done yet....... really i have a point here..... okay, here it is. If anyone saw the last episode and for those of you that haven't I am sorry to spoil it, but Hanna comes out to the world of her true identity. Hanna throughout the entire episode was completely wigging out from the stress of living a duel life. I feel the same way, and completely understand. I myself have noticed a lot of issues that have caused me to think that the stress is getting to me. I have had a headache for a long time now, and just little ticks and annoying stuff. I was so happy for Hanna when she told the world and the stress of the double life was gone. I myself am ready for the stress of the double life to be over.

Here I am world. I am me, and I want to be the best damn me I can be. If you want to label me as gay fine then I am gay. But really, gay is just a part of me. I am a lot more. I am a scuba diver, a great bowler, and a geocacher. Just ask me, I will tell you what you want to know.

Kris

1 comment:

  1. Very well put! In my opinion you are a damn good you and I'm proud to know you! I have yet to regret my decision for you to be my daughter's Godfather.

    ReplyDelete