Monday, April 11, 2011

Crush

Well, this week was the last week of my bowling league. I must admit that I am sad to see it go. I finally started to get out of my social isolation and got out there and started enjoying being around people. Its been great. Well there is this one guy on the league I have been crushing on, especially for the last couple of weeks. I am pretty sure he is straight, but heck why not enjoy his company anyway. I will call him M. my way of protecting the straight. LOL. but anyway for the last couple of weeks I have been hanging out around him between the frames and talking with him. He seams like a really nice person, and oh, he is cute to boot. I don't know what else to say about it.

Tonight was a good night bowling though. I shot a 247 as a high game, with a series of 649.

Another thing I have been doing at work was to keep myself in a better mood. I have started to put my pride bracelet in my pocket. Every time I reached in to grab my keys or my phone, or just put my hands in my pocket, I would grab the bracelet and smile.

I don't know if anyone has noticed or not, but I have started posting on my facebook page that my blog is ready. Its great cause I only have to tell one media. The people that know I have a blog can see that it is ready, and the people that don't know I have a blog ignore it. I like it that way, and if they really wanted to know what the blog comment is about, they can ask me.

Well that is all I have to say for now. I know there was something else, but it slipped my mind. I will post again when I think of it.

Night all.

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment