Monday, April 25, 2011

last couple of weeks

The last couple of weeks have been kind of interesting for me so I thought I would write about it. We got a couple of new guys at work, which is nothing new, we are getting geared up for the busy season. Well they were in the front of the shop waiting for the seceratary when I came in. I shook their hands and introduced myself. It stopped and said HI to the marketing person, then went back into my office. I put my hands on the keyboard to log into my computer and realized that I still had my pride bracelet on. My first though was, OOOOOOOOHHHH SHIT. What did I just do? I just had to laugh about it. The new guys don't know anything about me, except for the fact that I am gay. Thats all I could think about anyway, but then thought well what if they didn't see it, or didn't realize it. I figured if I am outed, i guess that is something I will have to deal with, not like I think it would be a big surprise anyone. but I also thought if I try to run interference with the new guys, I would only bring attention to the face, and if they didn't see it, then they would know about it when I was done trying to head it off. So far, I haven't heard of anything.

The only other thing on my mind right now is that I really want to find someone I can think about settling down with. I would love to come home to someone at night, cuddle in front of the TV, and a person I can wake up next to in the morning. So I am going to try and be a little more outgoing and try and go on more dates in the very near future. After I establish a steady relationship maybe we can start talking about kids. I don't know why all of a sudden, but I am feeling the desire for one.

Well I am going to shut the computer down, there is a severe thunderstorm about to go through.

Have a good night all, and I hope you enjoy the blog. oh and if you know any cute guys that I can carry on a good conversation, what are you waiting for hook me up. wink wink

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment