Saturday, April 30, 2011

Wedding

Tonight was a good night. My friend got married today, so I went to his wedding and reception. I have always dreaded the wedding reception. Why you may ask, well it is just a group of people, most of which I don't know, except the bride or groom, so I don't have anyone to hang out with or talk to, forcing me to meet and associate myself with new people. So I worked my way into conversations around the table, and dreaded being dragged up to the dance floor to dance with my friend.

Well finally towards the end of the night I got sick of it all, went to the front and danced my ass off for the rest of the night. No I didn't dance well, but I was up there looking goofy with the other 20 or so people on the dance floor. I must say thought I got a good charlston in.

The other one M. he is totally crush worthy. He was on the bowling league with me. He has a build kind of like mine,, a little extra meat, but not quite as much. he wears it well. He has a lot of energy, and has a great personality. I don't know his story, but I tried to hang around him as much as possible when we were between frames, talking and trying to get to know him. Well bowling league is over, hopefully he will be there next season.

Well I have just about talked myself to death, and probably you all are tired of reading this post. One other not, I planned on going bungee jumping this weekend, but I could not find anywhere to do it near Cincinnati. I decided that I am not going to leave this size of a city without doing something, so tomorrow I am going to try and go see the Cleopatra exhibit at one of the local museums.

Enjoy,
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment