Thursday, July 28, 2011

What do you think of the new title.

So, I have changed the title of my blog. I had one response to the name change of the title and it was the one I would have picked also. So it is official It is now changed.

So for all of you that are reading this for the first time, welcome to my blog. For the rest of you sit back and enjoy.

This week has been totally crazy. I have hardly had more than a few hours to myself, working over 80 hours a week. I am totally exhausted. Well, finally tonight (Thursday) I only worked a 12 hour day, so I managed to get out of work at a decent hour and still make it to the last night of my bowling league. After my league I had to run to Walmart and get some shampoo, soap, and a clean towel. Work has kept me so busy that I haven't had a chance to do laundry, and I started running out of other supplies. So after a long soaking bath and a shave I feel like a brand new man.

When you are spending hours on end in a truck, bouncing from job to job, you have a lot of time to think. So a few things have come to mind while thinking.

I am thinking I want a family, you know the two and a half kids (not sure if I want the bottom or top half), a hansom husband, and a beautiful five car garage with a white picket fence keeping the flamingos in the yard. Now I guess I have to work on this. I was thinking back to all the wonderful times we had as a kid, going to Florida, Up north, Machinac Island, and how I wanted to share those wonderful experiences with someone and see the awe and wonder in their eyes.

I also got to thinking more about my facebook campaign to become the first, youngest, gay president of the united states. So as part of my campaign I am going to cut our deficit by reducing the size of the United States Government. Not just a little, but a lot, I am talking cutting the Senate in Half. We don't need that many people on payroll speaking for our country. The country is so small now, due to technology, that the representatives for each state can handle twice the area. Another thing I would do is to reduce the retirement pay system for the senate. We shouldn't be paying the senators for the rest of their lives, even if they only work for the country for 8 years. We need to either cut that in half, or reduce the number of years one can collect after retirement. Same goes for the President. Yes Me, even if I do get the job. I know this is a small part of reducing the problems faced by our government, but it is a start. Once I am in place and have a chance to really see the problems our country is facing I will be able to make it better for all.

So here is the deal. I can't afford to pay for campaign, I am not Republican or Democratic, but I will be old enough as of Feb. 2012. So Vote for me on your next ballot. My name will have to be written on the ticket.

Okay well I am going to go for now. I am tired, I have had a long night and it is time to finish watching my movie and go to bed.

Kris

P.S. I am in the mood for a chick flick. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. First off, I will TOTALLY vote for you! Second off, chick flick, Leap Year is a great one, Julie suggested The Lake House, I like Letters to Juliet and you can always hit up Lifetime! Outtie!

    ReplyDelete