Saturday, August 6, 2011

Smurf

Well today all and all was a really good day. I woke up without the alarm ringing in my ear, saying wake up, you are going to be late for work. I got up just in time to listen to a wonderful thunderstorm. After just laying there in bed for a couple hours vegetating I decided to get up and do something. I went to the bank, cashed my check, went to breakfast. I decided that I didn't want to just go home and do nothing why I was waiting for the rain to clear, so I decided to go to the antique mall.

I found this most perfect, awesome, decorative ball. I don't know what it was about it, but I just had to have it. It only had a 2.00 price tag on it. So that gave me an idea. I am going to decorate part of my apartment, using the ball as my inspiration. Well I got to the check out, and because I was juggling it around in my hand, I wore the ink off of the price tag, so they wouldn't sell it. That kind of ruined the mood. So instead of going home I spent the rest of the morning at the antique malls in the town south of here.

I finally got home, the rain stopped, spent the rest of the day putting my car back together. Finished that, and it still almost drives straight. I then decided to go see the smurf movie. It was smurftastic. There was a huge cast, and probably half of them were gay. LOL. How great is that. Got Neal Patrick Harris, and that guy from Project Runway. The movie was a little "The Devil Wears Prada" which is fine with me, cause I love that movie.

Now I am home relaxing and waiting on my pizza to be delivered. Logged onto google. I guess Lucille Ball would have been 100 today. Happy Birthday to her. if you click on the google icon the first thing that comes up is how she was a Gay rights activist. How cool is that.

Well that is all I got for now. It was a great day.

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment