Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Got to love my mom

This is a very special dedication to my Mom. I was talking to her tonight. She was describing to me about the earthquake, which despite all the people that told me about it yesterday, it still didn't register. So in case you didn't hear about it, it is bad, I won't bore you with details, you can look it up for yourself. It is obvious that you have the internet.

But back to my mom. I was telling her oh, ya, I have a friend in the navy, I think he is Norfolk, VA. He posted something along the lines of "It's just an earthquake folks, nothing was damaged." But I think the only thing my mom heard was "I have a friend in the Navy" cause the response I got from her was. "Ohh so where did you meet this guy." I laughed and said, "I used to work with him."

Well what I got out of this, is when I tell her one day the I do have a boyfriend, I think she is going to accept the idea 100%. I can't wait for the day that I get to tell my parents that I have found that someone special.

Even if my mom doesn't read my post, which I am pretty sure she doesn't. Its a computer thing, if you knew my mom you would understand. I just wanted to say thank you.

You can dry your tears now, cause I know there are some of my readers that are only slightly more emotional than I am.

Where ever you are my "TED" show yourself. I will make every effort in the world to be close to you.

Kris

2 comments:

  1. Very well put yo! And he's out there man. You've just got to give it time. I know that's a lot easier said than done, and a hell of a note coming from me since I'm already married, but I wasn't looking when the ole man found me. Mr Right will find you when the time is right. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete