Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Season

I am so excited that the new season of project runway has started up. I am even more excited that I can watch it on my BoxeeBox.

It has been a rough week already as far as work goes, but I don't really want to bore all of you with the woes and details of my job.

I have decided that I need to make more of an initiative to find someone special. I have been scouring the internet looking for a local hunk to take me out and get me drunk. Okay not really (well the drunk part anyway). I am spending all this time looking for someone special online, yet I sit in my tiny ass apartment and only dream. Get your self out there Kris I scream to myself on the inside. However, there is this one guy I have been talking to on the internet for a couple of years now. I think I am going to make a point to head to that side of the state and meet him in person. So if you are reading the T. expect the doorbell to ring sometime soon.

So other then that, I am just about living a ho hum boring life. Time to change it up. If for some reason I go quiet on facebook, my blog, text messaging, don't worry about me, I have initiated an escape plan to the south. If in case of an emergency you will have to meet me in paradise, sucking down a margarita. yumm. Oh wait this isn't Red Robin.

Peace everyone, see you in paradise.

Kris

1 comment: