Sunday, October 2, 2011

I love October

So the start of the best month out of the year started with cooler weather, no more air conditioning and a wonderfully relaxing weekend. I really need it too. I was on vacation and then as soon as I got back I had to travel some more, so any opportunity I have to just relax and not do much for a day I am happy to take.

So I found this new app for my phone this weekend. It is called Guy Spy. It is a good idea, it will show you what guys are online, and where they are at via a map of the area. So I decided to sign up and see what it was all about. Well from day one I got a chat invite from some guy in my area. He seams like a pretty nice guy, but there is only one issue I am having, and it is the same issue I had with my last boyfriend, he is way too young. Now don't get me wrong, young guys are great on the eyes and great on the spirit, but I have a hard time bridging the generation gap. Superheros, and wrestling is okay, but not really my interest. Give me a guy that has been around for a little while, has some life experiences outside of the State of Kentucky and is in a place of stability. K if you are reading this I am not ruling you out, I still think at very least we can have a friendship.

I watched a movie this morning that was interesting to say the least, and I won't get into all the details of the movie, but I was watching that and realized the one thing I am truly missing is the love of a relationship. Now I just have to get to that point. Don't take this the wrong way, I am still happy, I just think there is more to me than I am currently showing.

Wow now I am getting all sappy and stuff. You all know me, I am not a sappy person. But I really need to find someone that is closer to my age that can understand me a little, and is still willing to get silly every once and a while. I am like peter pan I will never grow up, and I want someone that will never grow up with me.

Well that is all I have to say for now, I am sitting at the coffee shop sipping on some hot apple cider and eating a pumpkin cup muffin, what can be more perfect on a beautiful October day. Oh wait Candy Corn Thats what I need, I will have to indulge on that when I get home.

Have a happy October everyone, be sure to enjoy every minute of it that you can. Get outside, go to a haunted house, chase someone with a chainsaw, or at least jump out of a dark room (closet) at someone. Tis the season to be scared, so do it. Also remember that October 11th is National Coming Out Day so if you are gay and you haven't told someone you know, that is the day to do it, you will have the support of the whole LGBT community.

Love you all
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment