Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Rage!!!

So the last couple of weeks have been extremely busy for me. I have been all over this area of the country doing mussel surveys and other projects. I think it is finally wearing on me. From the very moment I got up this morning till the time I pulled up into my driveway, I have been really irritable, and argumentative. Well of all days, I was catching a lot of extra shit from the crew I was working with. It just seamed like I was the main target for all the blame of anything that happened today, and to top it off, the supervisor kept rolling the Gay jokes. It seamed like it was one after another after another. Anyone who knows me knows that that kind of stuff just rolls off me, but it didn't today. It kept building and building, and I could feel the pressures of repression in my body. I needed a release, and I needed on bad.

I got back to the shop after that job, having to get ready for the next job. I was going over what we needed and found out that the other flow meter that was on another job two hours away was the one that we really needed for this job, so I did not hesitate to volunteer to drive up there to get it. It was just the release I was looking for. Jamming to my RuPaul the whole way up put me in a better mood. Thank you mother of all drag queens you are the inspiration I need to get through the day.

Well needless to say the trip did me good. I still feel some built up tension in my body. Hopefully it will be gone by tomorrow.

Well I will end this blog for now, I will try and post a more positive blog as soon as I can.

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment