Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Nooner

Hello Everyone.

This is going to be a quick blog cause I am on my lunch hour, and have about 9 minutes until I have to head back to work.

Couple of good things going on right now. One my Sister in law is having a baby today. I am so excited to go up and see my new nephew and niece. Work is really busy right now, so I am not sure exactly when that will be. I hope it is soon.

There has been some concern about me signing up for the new app for my phone. So to set you all at ease, I am going to quite use of that application and cancel my account. I will just stick with the couple of dating websites I am already a member of, but I need to get myself out into the world a little more, and a little less on the net, and see what I can find out there.

Well that is about it for now. I will blog again soon.

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment