Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Okay one step closer.

Well, I new my brother was going to tell his wife, and I waited impatiently for her to get onto Facebook to discuss it with her. She pretty much took it the same way my brother did. She wasn't surprised, and said it was cool.

I am happy she took it that well, I almost had to tell her the other day before I said anything to my brother because she was trying to set me up with one of the girls at her work. Luckily she didn't push it that hard, and I was able to skate around it until I was ready to tell her the truth.

Now that she knows I am sure she is going to try and set me up again, but with men now. I think she has pretty good taste, so you never know.

All is still well, nothing bad yet has come of my coming out experience.

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment