Sunday, March 14, 2010

Big Day Yesterday

Yesterday was one of the hardest persons to come out to so far. Not only because he is also one of my good friends, but also because I work with him. In the business I am in, I don't know how far being gay will take me.

So the other day at work he pretty much came up to me and told me it would be okay with him if I told him I was gay. So the next day I did. It went really well. I have not had a bad experience telling anyone so far, and hope it continues. I seem to only get myself involved with fairly open minded people, which really is a blessing.

I want to send a thanks out to my friend for understanding so well, may things not change between us. I don't think anything will change considering before he suspected I was Gay and now it is just confirmed.

I hope to be telling my family in the near future. Stay tuned to how that is going to go.

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment