Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Interesting Day

Wow, today I was put in a really interesting position. Our hotel that we are staying at is right across the street from a titty bar. My room mate wanted to take me over to it. I told him that I have never been to one before and am not interested in going. Well the subject was not really dropped all day, and the subject on the boat got to dealing with sex, pussy, and boobs. I like normal was real quiet why the others went back in forth sharing stories and stuff. After a while T. as we will call him in this story to protect the straight, lol. He mentioned that I was being really quiet and asked me if I liked pussy. After a moment of silence and anxiety from them awaiting my answer, I looked at T and told him that I have had enough experience to form my own opinion. He asked what my opinion was. I responded EWWWWWWW. For the most part they just laughed it off, but suddenly the subject went to talking about gays. I just sat backed and listened to the conversation, just as quiet as before about the subject. Eventually conversation got back to normal and the rest of the day went on without any problems.

After work tonight, again the titty bar issue came up. We got out of work early so I went and did a couple of geocaches, my room mate B. decided to go with me. He kept going on about the titty bar, and about sex, and when the last time I had sex was, and do I know what this position or style is. Finally I told him that I am happy with the way I am.

That was the last that was said.

I am so wanting to tell him the truth, and maybe even T. I know though that if I tell T. it will get back to the owner of the company and it might cause some other issues with peoples comfort level with me being around them on the boat and sharing a hotel room and stuff. So I think for now, I will try and avoid the subject as much as possible with work people. I just can't afford right now to have issues like this at work.

As always I am looking forward to comments, feedback, and advice. Please take the time to let me know that you have read my blog.

Kris

2 comments:

  1. You should just be you. No matter what. Your sexual orientation doesn't mean a thing about who you are. All it means is that you know better than to trust a woman! ;-)

    ReplyDelete