Monday, April 12, 2010

Another friend in the loop

Well the other day I was doing laundry at the laundry mat. What an absent minded person I am, I washed my backpack, but completely forgot all about it until the next day. I went back and it was still there, I was pretty happy. :-) So anyway while I was at the laundry mat I was talking to one of my friends that I pretty much grew up with. To protect the Innocence of the non-gay folk, u know who you are. i will call him "D". Well D took it very well. All I got from him was, OKAY, and I will still be your friend. That is so freaking awesome. I should have done this a long time ago, but a little advice for someone not out yet. Wait till you are ready, trust me people seam more likely to accept you for who you are, if you are confident in who you are, yourself.

Well,
I will let you go,

Kris

P.S. I hope everyone has rainbow wishes and unicorn dreams. LOL, thats right I just made that up.

1 comment:

  1. LoL! You are too funny! That's all there is to say about that! LoL!

    ReplyDelete