Tuesday, April 6, 2010

back in High School

I think I have been acting gay for longer then I really remembered. I remember when I started in High School I ran the lighting and sound booth for all the plays and musicals. I really enjoyed this kind of stuff, but I remember one day it was after school got out for the day, there was about an hour or two gap until the play was going to start rehearsal. I was in the projection room getting stuff set up when I came across an old tape. I threw it in the tape player to listen to it. It was a techno remix of some classical music. Well I guess the music got my creative side going. I turned the auditorium lights down blasted the music on the auditorium speakers, and started playing with the stage lights, dancing the lights to the music. I got an awesome setup on stage, and couldn’t resist. I went down to the stage and started spinning and dancing to the music in the beautifully lit stage. After about 10 min. one of the faculty members came in. She was just curious what was going on in the auditorium, so I just explained that I was just killing time until rehearsal started.

Looking back on that day, I just have to laugh.

I hope you enjoyed this little look back into my past. Many, many moons ago

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment