Friday, April 16, 2010

Unicorns



Okay if you are reading this then you probably haven't read the one I posted just before this. Another subject came up that I wanted to talk about, so despite that fact that I have to get up in less than 6 hours to go to work, I am going to write another blog.

I saw another article, let me tell you I saw this guy first that was associated with the blog. I guess this hot muscular built guy was dressed up to look like a unicorn. Oh My Gosh, it was fabulous. I guess he was doing something or other with Lady GaGa for a show, but WOW.

So anyway, I will get to the point of what I just said in a sec, but starting this weekend is the beginning of Gay Pride season. The first big event is this Saturday in Miami, FL, Wish I could be there, I guess if any one of my readers has some extra plane tickets laying around to Miami for this weekend, let me know. LOL

So my point with this whole posting is the unicorn outfit. Wow if rainbows weren't already great, now we are adding unicorns in the mix. OKay, well this article was talking about seeing a theme of unicorns this year in the Pride Parades. Sounds like fun, and I intend on going to my first parade this year.

Have fun, and keep the Unicorns coming.

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment