Sunday, April 18, 2010

Who let the gay out?

So today was one of those days where I just wanted to tell the whole world that I was gay. Still haven't done it, but I am almost ready to just make that facebook post. LOL isn't it funny how facebook has been the key to informing the world of who you are and how you feel. Oh well, someday maybee.

I ordered today a very nice looking pride necklace, it is silver and it has the rainbow beads built into it. The other thing I ordered is one of those rubber bracelets that are really popular right now. I myself wear them all the time, and feel naked when i don't have one on. Well yesterday it broke on my, so it is time to get a new one. This one is a pride one.

Although I am excited to get them in, and I will wear them with pride, however I can't wear them to work yet. I am not out yet at work hardly at all, so until I a ready for the shock factor, the jewellery will stay on my computer desk till the weekend when I bring it out, and be myself again.

Well I hope u all have a good night.

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment