Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I needed a beer

Well after a day like today I can really appreciate my friends and family. Work was going great until I walked into the door this morning. LOL. but that really is a story for my friends, and not really for a public forum that anyone, including my employer can read. But when I got out of work it was all about me time. If you all are reading this in a cold climate, then you might want to stop now.

The weather down here right now is just plain awesome. I got out of work, it was really warm out, but I needed to blow off some steam so I went to the bowling alley. After I got out, I decided to go to subway get a sandwich for this evening, and while waiting in line I was thinking that a nice cold beer would hit the spot. Anyone who knows me knows that I don't usually drink beer. I didn't want to go to the bar and drink, not a lot of fun alone. So I decided that I was going to drive to Tennessee and get some beer, since I can't get it in this county. The whole bible belt dry county thing.

I got home and one of my many sister in laws was on, So I got to talking to her, I am so glad I told her I was gay, so I can talk about it anytime with her. She just loves to talk, and I love talking to her. Especially since she is not shy, and will come out with whatever is on her mind. Sometimes I think she thinks she is going too far with some of her questions and stuff, but I really like it, and I really like to talk about my sexuality.

Well I am out of here for tonight, going to finish my beer, watch phidous and ferb and enjoy the rest of my evening.

Kris

P.S. If you see a red car driving around town with an R in the window, give me a toot, wave, or blow me a kiss. I might get as red as my car.

1 comment:

  1. LoL! You dork! It's Phineus and Ferb! LoL! Anyway, you and that bowling alley. Did Wii Tennis kick your butt as bad as it did mine?

    ReplyDelete