Sunday, June 19, 2011

I have had enough of being a closet employee

I am still so far in the closet at work, as time goes on, it gets harder and harder to try and hide it. Maybe its about time I stop. I don't know though. I wish I could just be confident that I will not have any major issues being out at work. Given the chance to start again I would do it from the beginning. Of course when I started at work I wasn't even close to being out of the closet.

This weekend my original plan was to head to pride this weekend. I got down here late Friday night after going through the loops of buying a new car, and trying to get caught up with work. I didn't get down here till about 11, by then I was totally exhausted. It was pretty late in the morning when I got up on Saturday. Looked at the radar and nothing but storms rolling through the rest of the day. So I am going to have to try and find another pride event to go to this year.

So I am going to take a vote from my bloggers. Please either respond yes or no to my facebook page on my invite to the blog, or post a comment on this blog.

Should I come out at work or not. Y/N

I don't know what else to say today. I have tried starting to work out, and I guess it is going okay, but I need to get a little more serious. The last week I have been out on the boat every day, so when I get home I am pretty exhausted. A friend of mine wanted to start working out with me, and maybe join a gym. I am thinking about getting back with the cardio kick boxing.

Another exciting event this week. I paid off one of my cars, the Little Red Aveo, and bought a Mazda Miata. I can't wait till this week when I get it registered. You will see me cruising town in a white convertible. I am so excited.

Well I got to go, hope you enjoyed my rant, don't forget to vote.

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment