Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Workout

Its that time of year again when I decided to get off my lazy ass and start doing something about the size of it. My cousin and I pledged to each other to lose 40 lbs each. For me that will be just about right, I think. Another 40 lbs and I will be under 200 lbs.

Today I started on my wii, using the wii active. It is a fun game, and although some of you may laugh, it can be intense too. I did some inline skating, lunges, squats, curls, shoulder presses, Cardio kick boxing (my favorite), tennis and volleyball. It was pretty fun, and all was said and done I burned 250 calories. That doesn't sound like much, but it is most of a carton of french fries. That is something else I need to change.

Oh well, I guess with the help of my cousin and the support of my friends I should be able to lose this unwanted weight. One of the rules of racing is, less weight more speed. This can only be good for my performance on the track. If I lost 40 and my cuz lost 40 that would be 80 lbs less that my low horsepower race car would have to carry. If you think turning the AC on while driving drains horsepower. you should see what 80 lbs does.

Off the track the weight loss will be better for me. I will feel more comfortable in my swim suite, so I can lay out in the yard and let everyone enjoy the view of my sexy bod. Okay maybe not the yard, but how about the beaches in Florida.

Wow now I am only dreaming.

Kris

P.S. I heard of a bumper sticker the other day "I am so gay that I can't even drive straight." LOL

Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment