Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Inanimate object?

So as most of you know, I purchased a 1990 Mazda Miata last week. Let me tell you, I am 100 percent totally in love with the car. I mean so in love that I want to spend every minute looking at the car, sitting in the car, jumping in the car without opening the door. The car is pretty much awesome.

Now it is time for the dilemma. I found myself driving it to and from work every day this week. I know it is only Tuesday, but I really wouldn't have any issues driving it all week. The only problem with that is I feel as if I am neglecting my other car (Aveo). I love that car too, but it is really my daily driver, and I am not using it for daily driving.

Does anyone else feel that a car has a sole, and is it wrong to ignore it for a week or so and expect the car to be good to you. I know the car is sound and in great shape. I take care of it, but I am afraid that my car will get upset with me and start giving me problems.

What do you all think?
Let me know by posting to my facebook page in response to my blog announcement.

Thanks,

Kris

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes I feel the same way I talk to my truck all the time and wont say anything about buying another one while im driving it. I know im crazy

    ReplyDelete