Sunday, June 26, 2011

I think I am out at work

So A friend of mine was on call this weekend at work. He had not been with the company for quite a while. He was riding back from the job and of course in typical company fashion everyone talks about everyone that isn't there. So I guess I was the topic of the conversation today. T. looked over at M. my friend and said, "Did you know Kris is gay?". M didn't want to let on that he knew, but then T. said "He came out to us a couple of weeks ago". M. not wanting to be left out of the conversation said that I came out to him a few months back. T. looked over at him and said, "Really, I was just joking around with you.". So I asked him who else was in the truck. He said B. I thought oh my gosh of all the people that had to get confirmation that I was gay, it had to be B. He has giving me crap since I first met him, but lately things have been going okay, now who knows whats going to happen.

So out of respect, I talked to one of my supervisors, that I consider more than just a supervisor. He was okay with it, told me it didn't matter to him. As for the rest of the company, we shall see tomorrow.

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment