Saturday, June 25, 2011

What a dream.

So, I am sitting here on a Saturday morning bored out of my skull. I ordered parts for my car last night, went and picked them up this morning so I can start the tuneup on my new car. Now it is thunder storming really really bad, so I can't do anything about it anyway. Oh Well maybe it will pass over soon and I can get to work on it. I can't work on it to late today cause I have a ham radio thing tonight. It is field day, so we are doing a 24 hour drill to practice emergency communications, but it might not be a drill if this storm persist.

So, since I was bored, I decided to check out my facebook page. Like I need an excuse like boredom to check facebook, but on of my friends posted a comment about New York passing the same sex marriage bill. Go NY.

My point with that statement is it reminded me of a dream I had last night. It was about my own wedding. Let me tell you it was a total event. **Now just a warning some of this dream which will be in bold may produce visual images you may not of wanted in your head** So it all started with a very techno themed music, I think it was Cannon in D. It started out slow and I remember coming around the corning and looking down this really long red carpet. I looked around and the wedding was in a stadium. The red carpet went down the stadium to the center of the ground level. I started off walking and began running down the hill as the music got faster. I was not wearing the typical black tux. I was in a tight pair of psychedelic rainbow spandex shorts and that was it, and I must say I was in good shape. Must have buffed up for the wedding. As I was running down the red carpet, the full stadium was cheering. I got up to the alter and was just standing there waiting in anticipation. At this point in my dream I had not seen the person I was suppose to marry. The music changes to some weird circusy music. I looked up and see a drag queen in a wavy red dress running down the isle. I thought oh, is this him. She/He got down to the alter turned around, took a bow, and took off her wig. I then saw another drag queen running down the isle, this time in a blue wavy dress. She got down to the alter and took off her wig. I then realized I wasn't going to merry them, they were the groomsmen/bridesmaids. The spot light shined to the top of the red carpet and around the corner came a clown (sorry cuz) He stood there in a blue suit with white polka-dots. He then tore off the blue suit and reviled another clown in a red polka-dot suit with white fringes. I was confused but caught up in the event. Then the clown tore off that suit and reviled a duck suit. (Hold on, got to stop laughing.) He looked like Howard the duck. He started running down the red carpet, as he got closer I noticed that most of the duck costume was gone, and all he had on was a white basketball uniform, white shorts and tank-top, but he still had a duck mask on. He got up to me and faced me at the alter. I reached down, grabbed his mask to lift it off his head.... Boom a crash of thunder from the reality world and I woke up. Now I guess I will never know what my future husband will look like.

Thanks for reading, If I have a continuation I will post it.

See u all, I hope you enjoyed.

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment