Monday, May 24, 2010

Another one on my list down.

Well I told another friend that I used to work with yesterday. He was cool with it, and although he really didn't know for sure, he always suspected. I am so happy to be on the way out, it just makes me feel more liberated and more confident in myself.

There is only one person right now in my life that is destroying my self confidence and I hope someday real soon to take care of that issue.

So today is a hard day for me though, One of my friends J. decided that he has had enough with the company I work for and decided to leave. He let me know of his plans early this morning, so needless to say, it has been a really hard day for me so far. I hate it when I take the time to develop a strong relationship, and they move. Although I don't blame them for moving, and every one of my friends have invited me along on their adventure, I just don't have to balls to do it.

Well I have to get back to work.

I hope the rest of you have a good day.

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment