Thursday, May 20, 2010

Update

I know its been a while since my last blog, so its time to update it.

Well since my last post I have started to wear my pride necklace around town, proudly showing it wherever I go. But the one person I wanted to see it, u know the guy I was talking about, all of a sudden isn't working up at the gas station anymore. Have know idea what happened to him. Oh well another cute one gone.

So in case any of you didn't know. There is a little town in Michigan called Saugatuck It is located on the west side of Michigan right on the lake. Well it is one of the top 10 gay tourist spots in the country. I think I am going to take a week vacation this summer and spend it up there and check it out for myself.

Oh, and I don't quite know how to take this, but someone at work said something about how gay I was, and C. one of my supervisors said, "he may be a fruit, but he is a nice guy." I think coming from him that is a compliment. LOL I think every one at works already has an idea, and I am sure everyone talks behind my back, but the funny thing is, between all the guys there, no one has enough balls to come up to me and ask. LOL

O well.

That is my update I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment