Sunday, May 23, 2010

Great Couple of Days

Well Friday night, I went to one of my friends house. Haven't spent a lot of time hanging out with him lately, and it was kind of nice. I wore my beloved pride necklace, which he thought looked good. So I had a good night Friday night and stayed up till about 3 in the morning. After a few hours crashing on the couch, I got up for a day of Geocaching.

I went Geocaching with another friend. M. I told M. that I was bi back a long time ago before I really decided to come out. My biggest contemplation of the morning was to wear the necklace or not. I decided to anyway. I wore a shirt with a fairly tight neck, so my plan was to keep the necklace under the shirt, and if it popped out during the day, well then it does. We got done with 10 long geocaches, and I realized my necklace was on the outside of my shirt. I don't know how long it was out, but M. didn't say anything. I am pretty sure he would have noticed though, so I guess I kind of told him without telling him.

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment