Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Superman, or Clark Kent

I have found my inner superman. I spend all day at work as boring Kris, not the Kris everyone knows and loves, that Kris is long gone at work. I realized today that I use to play pranks on my bosses, joke around and having a good time. Its who I am, and really its my personality. But for some reason I have slipped into a blend within the company, but that all changes when I come home.

I didn't get home from work tonight till almost 9:30, tired, ready to go to bed, sit down on my computer and feel that something is missing. Oh yes, I know what it is, It is the big S on my chest. Okay Okay Okay, I don't have an S on my chest, but I got up put on my necklace and I feel like me again. Even though I am not going anywhere tonight and not going out, I just feel right with this necklace on. I wear it all the time now, it used to be a weekend thing but now it is a nightly thing. I where it everywhere I go when I am not at work.

I was at work, feeling like boring Clark Kent, reached up the scratch my neck, thought about my necklace and it brought a big smile to my face.

Well that is my inner superman story,
Does anyone else have an inner superman, something that reminds them to let go of your inhibitions and enjoy your life?

Well I hope you enjoyed, Leave some feedback let me know about your inner superman.

Kris

1 comment:

  1. Wow. My inner Superman. When I'm horseback riding. If that tells you anything, it's been years! LoL!

    ReplyDelete