Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Is he gay?

Well there is this guy.

I know now everyone who knows me can stop screeching now, and continue reading.

For the past few months there is this guy that right now works up at the gas station. He is always working every night after I get out of work, so I make it a point to stop buy and buy a couple pops, just so I can see him again. He seams to have a good personality, and through idle conversations over the last few months I found out that he has a degree in geology. So on top of being cute, Oh, i forgot to mention that, he is smart. I get this vibe from him when I ma in there, but I am not 100% sure, and wouldn't want to make a pass on him if he wasn't. I have considered slapping on my pride necklace and seeing what happened.

Anyone know a good way to tell for sure so I don't make a complete fool of myself, and have to switch gas stations.

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment