Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Okay,
I know I haven't posted in a while. Well to tell you the truth there hasn't been a whole lot going on in my life lately. I am feeling like I am just idling by. My apartment is a mess. I know its bad and really needs to be cleaned but I really don't want to put forth the effort to do anything about it. I used to be really into cars, but for some reason I have started to lose the desire to work on my car. Its not because I don't have time or don't like cars anymore, I just don't feel like doing anything when I get home from work. Sometimes I feel like work is draining the life out of me.

Sorry for the babbling I just needed to get this off my chest. I know this has nothing to do with me being in the closet or coming out, or gay, or anything like that.

Well my next post will be better, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment